[pct-l] Baking With The Soda Can Stove

After we "perfected"  the simmer attachment, this was just a matter of =
time.  So far, we've developed 4  pretty good recipes (fresh biscuit, =
chicken & dumplings, fruit cobbler and pizza), and more are planned.  =
The pizza is my favorite, it rivals the Personal Pan Pizza at Pizza Hut. =

To see photos, instructions and recipes, select the URL below, then look =
for "Baking With The Soda Can Stove" under "Articles Of Interest" about =
half-way down the page:
http://www.trailquest.net/PCTTrailQuest.html .

David Mauldin
www.trailquest.net .