[pct-l] Snow fall of 77

 Tell me about it!!! I resupplied in Lone Pine ( Dumb move!!) and came up
though Whitney Portal  to the 13,777 crest  with half my food supplies. Then
dropped back down to 12,000 to camp and sleep. Next morning back up to the
crest with the rest of my stuff and on the the top of Whitney, May 23d.
Camped in the trail at about 13,500' after a very long day. Dropped down to
Crabtree meadows May 24th and met the Canadians and David Green. Someone had
broke the lock on the Guard Station so I ate my lunch inside. On Whitney ,
mine was the first assent since December something according to the register.
Climbed Shasta on the way as well( July 23d). If Carl, Greg , Paul and Jeff
weren't hiking 40 plus a day, maybe I could have finished with them!!! Just
kidding. Enjoy the Sierras snow or no snow!