[pct-l] How bout those Trail Angels!!!

 I would like to see a few articles in the communicator about trail angels of
the PCT. These folks are the " Meat and Potatoes" of the PCT. If is going to
be different this year without a Jack 's " Flare" for stories and his twist
of life's perspective. Butch is another great loss. I still have good
memories of the kindness I got at Kamp Anza with Pat and Paul. ( Had fun
giving Meadow Ed the " Queen" in a spirited game of Hearts there in 2000)
Jeff and Donna's place is a spirital uplift for hot ,sweaty and taddered
hikers after a month in the desert. Pooh Corner as well. Thanks to all those
very " Special" people who make this trail the best in the world!!!! ( And it
is!! Not too many hikers and great scenery with super trail angels)