[pct-l] New to the PCT-L

Thanks for the great info on the PCT!  I am getting really
excited about spending some time on the trail this summer.
The Goat Rocks Wilderness sounds like the perfect place for
me to begin this new trek. I definitely plan on the JMT
being one of my sections. In May of 1999, I climbed
Whitney(my first experience with iceaxe and crampons and a
very special experience). After Whitney, my friend and
guide, took me to Yosemite (which was beyond words,
especially with the snow melt creating unbelievable
waterfalls.) At that time, I knew that the JMT had to be a
part of my future. However, I want to do it as a thru-hike,
so it will have to wait until I have a bit more vacation
time.

It is really great to have this website to communicate with
such experienced travelers of the western trails!
Butterfly