[pct-l] New to the PCT-L

Count me in for the climb if u can make it after the 4th- I ahve my
son then...I am moderate to expert climber.. done Longs, Hood, Shasta,
Blanc, halfway up Matterhorn due to ice storm... ready to try that again,
third of the CO 14'ers, half of CA 14'ers.. most of the 13'ers..

But not Ranier.. been there and blown off twice.. 3rd times a charm..
the last three years July 27-29 has been perfect weather! (And I had
to be working in a startup...but not next year!)

Rich