[pct-l] New to the PCT-L

Hi Butterfly!

Welcome to the list and congratulations on your AT hike!

I think most people would agree that the finest stretch of PCT near Mt.
Rainier is the Goat Rocks Wilderness. That's in section H of volume 2 of the
guidebook. If you have a little more time, you can add trail north of there
up to Chinook Pass or south of there into the Mt. Adams Wilderness.

Enjoy the exploration!
Flyin' Brian