[pct-l] threrma-rest with a leak and MSR

Ditto.

In days gone by, I'd carry my Thermarest on the outside of my pack.
While scrambling through some brush, I managed to snag an edge on manzanita bush. This created a hole that resulted in a slow leak.
Fortunately, I was able to patch it when I got home. (luv that thermarest!)

Now I use the pad as a liner in my go-lite pack. It's much less vulnerable there.

sparks

--
Click here for your very own create-a-date adventure from MatchMaker
Go to http://ecard.matchmaker.com/dating.html