[pct-l] Water filter

I've used an MSR Miniworks for the last 4 years, for a total of over 300
trail days.   I've only replaced the element twice; both times it was well
below the minimum diameter as measured with the gauge.  It's successfully
filtered some pretty gross water on occasion.  The Miniworks is bullet
proof.  It's been amazingly reliable.  In all it's time on trail I've only
had to field strip the pump once.  The down side of course is that it's
heavy, about 16 oz, and slow, about 75 strokes per liter.

That said, I think I'm going to try the Aqua Mira drops to save weight.

happy trails, Hobbit