From: uncle fester [mailto:sandtrout@juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 9:16 AM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] dehydrated spaghetti?

I copied this off the internet and I'm not sure who sent it so I'm
mailing to both addresses.  To the one who said, "Smile when you say
that, Stranger.  I'll put my home dehydrated meals up against most
anywhere...particularly my spaghetti...Jerry"  Could you send your
spaghetti recipe for me to try?  I'm having terrible luck with a good
tasting dehydrated spaghetti!  Thanks, DAN

Here's what I copied....

-------
[pct-l] Re:Trangia Stove-Homemade alcohol stoves

-------