[pct-l] Tarp fabric and sources

I'm planning to make myself an ultralight tarp using silnylon or a
similar fabric.  I have two questions: one, what suppliers do you folks
recommend for buying silnylon, and two, does anyone have first-hand
experience with Aerodyne Research's Advanced ZPF stuff?  It appears to
be a 1.3 oz ripstop nylon with a polymer coating on both sides and
silicon oil film over that.  Henry Shires' web site recommends it, but I
was wondering if anyone else has used it?

=20

And as an extra bonus question, are there any other web sites with
detailed tarp designs besides Henry's?

=20

Eric

=20