[pct-l] Alcohol on the CDT

 It is amazing how many Whisperlights are put to rest after someone sees a
thru-hiker using and packing an alcohol stove. Jonathon and Brian both left
many converts in their wake. ( I got to babysit Jonathon's Camero Convertible
during his CDT hike) His homemade poncho and tent stood the test of the CDT
with no trouble. ( 1.1oz. ripstop is wonderful!!) Saw his pictures and can't
wait till he downloads them on his site. I know that the Wind River area
looks very promising and is a rival to the Sierra's of the PCT.