[pct-l] Kennel, dog-sitter, vet clinic that boards, dog-lover wanted!

The question was asked last year(?), and the response is in the archives.

If I were you and had no leads at all. I would call Skip Wilder who runs
Wilder Bed and Breakfast in Independence (1-760-878-2119).  He picked me up
two times in the Sierras, and also runs a Shuttle service.  He was raised
in Independence and knows a lot of people in the valley, and although he
probably would not do it himself, he is reliable, helpful and may be able
to point you in a fruitful direction.

Good luck
Joanne