[pct-l] ALDHA Directory notice

As membership secretary of ALDHA, I am in the final few days of updating the
database before putting the 2002 Directory together.  For those of you who
are ALDHA members, here's the last chance to make any corrections or updates
to your membership information.  Just send it by private email in the next
couple of days.

I'm always ready to help you get in touch with a hiking buddy as well if he
or she is in the database.  I'm happy to help in any way that I can.

The Directory is scheduled to be mailed to members in the first week of
February.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear