[pct-l] Triple crown

In a message dated 12/7/01 8:20:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
NeffJ@email.msn.com writes:

<< Has anyone heard how the Triple crown-one year hike is progressing?  The
 website seems to have disappeared.
 Crest Rider  >>

Just checked Pieps & Fiddlehead's progress on the following URL:

http://members.tripod.com/triplecrownoneyear/index.htm

Their last update was Nov. 24.  Also, for those who may be interested, my
(Brian's) site at:

royrobinson.homestead.com

is still active.  However, the amount of traffic to and from the site in the
past month has exceeded the 3 GB limit.  (I wasn't aware that there was such
a limit, but it's in the fine print.)  That seems like a bunch of data
transfer.  I'm sure this was a one-time aberration due to all the media
interest following Brian's finish on Oct. 27, so I'm not going to pay extra
for more bandwidth.  I'm told the site will again become accessible on Dec.
17.