[pct-l] Hidden Dangers of the PCT

Hey, thanks for identifying the spruce grouse that could very well be
the same fearless bird that I also met just south of the Canadian
border. Unlike you, I was spared an attack and still have my shoelaces,
however I did manage to get a close picture of our feathered friend at
http://members.tripod.com/gohike/pct/wash6.html It's the fifth photo
down the page and I swear that it must be the same bird!?! :-)

Dave Brock "Lightningbolt" http://members.tripod.com/gohike