[pct-l] Allow me to introduce myself

Hi All!

This is Terry Norton here, also known as "Ultralite" (GA-ME'98) or "Cheers!"
(ME-GA'01).  After I finally get my head back together from this years'
hike, I am a hopeful for the PCT class of 2002.

As my 1998 trailname indicates, I am somewhat of a lightweight hiking
nut...although I have never tried to be the "ultralightest."

Home for the past dozen years has been Boulder County, Colorado.  I am
spending this winter in northeastern Tennessee, helping my brother finish
out his house.

After I do a little archive browsing and start reading the guidebooks, I am
sure I will be back with some questions!

Cheers,
twn