[pct-l] Oil for Future Generations

In a letter that I was driven to write to my Congressman regarding drilling
in the ANWR, I demanded that the future generations of my family be allowed
to bid for the rights to drill in the ANWR.  Since, I, being of the current
generation was the only one in my family able to speak for the future
generations of my family, regarding this issue, I reasoned that I should be
allowed to bid.  Considering that my future generations are unlikely to have
enough petroleum to use for all of the varied useful uses it does now, they
would likely bid very high for the oil that lies there.  So I bid 92.653
billion dollars.

I haven't heard back from him yet.  I'll let you know.

Oh, I plan to pay for it over about 400 generations!  I'm kicking in my $100
into an escrow account in anticipation of winning the bid.

We don't need the oil in the ANWR yet.  What we need is a little more common
sense from consumers and the automobile manufacturers.  I turned my SUV back
in.  It kept eating at my conscience and my wallet.

My next car will run on compressed natural gas.

Sorry, this is WAY off target of the list.

Greg "Strider" Hummel
back in the oil and gas industry . . . again.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---