[pct-l] Canisters, Fact or Fiction?

 I need to be a bit more tolerate on other hikers views. Fact--- We are stuck
using these things at present time. Fact--- They do work at keeping bears out
of your food at present time. Fact---They cost 75.00   Fact--- they are bulky
and add weight to your pack. Fiction---- They will always detour bears from
your food forever   Fiction--- They fit nicely into any internal frame pack
on the market  Fact---- Make nice flower pots at home during the off-season
Fiction--- Rangers will just say, " That's OK I won't give you a ticket for
not carrying a canister today"  Fiction-- You can easily pack 9 days food in
one canister Fiction--- They make you more attractive to the opposite sex