[pct-l] Oil

 While I agree 95% with Lightning bolt, I feel we need to save new drilling
in on the artic refuge for a " Rainy Day".We  will need this oil someday, but
that someday is not here. Most the the Point Barrow oil goes to the Orient at
this time and little makes it here. I am not your basic enviromental
,treekisser type for sure, but drilling this oil now is like giving a 200lb.
fat kid who's holding a cake an extra box of twinkies. ( It's not really
needed!!)  If we needed it, I would be first in line with a drill and a
tanker to put it in , but with Ford and Chevy Selling big SUV's like
pancakes, I think we could do a bit of " Downsizing" first. Artic Refuge oil
is like having a good savings account. I know Hummel and Weinmann are more up
on this than I am.