[pct-l] Bus Service: new guy seeking help

Hello Terry:

A substitute bus service is being planned to fill in the void after the
LA to Reno Greyhound stopped running. By next August it should be
operating, but not on a daily basis. And only between Inyo County
(Bishop) and Reno, with 2 x or 3 x weekly service during weekdays.

This new bus is supposed to help Bishop folks and others get to and from
their doctors in Reno. If you need info around then, and provided I'm
still waking up above ground, send me an inquiry via email.

Campy