[pct-l] new guy seeking help

Skip Wilder at Wilder HOuse Bed and Breakfast in Independence saved my
bacon twice.  I found him to be very reliable, available without
notice,interesting and helpful(His great,grandfather Y A Johnson was in on
the first ascent of Mt. Whitney).  don't know if he would go that far
afield but maybe for 10 passengers, the expense would be defrayed. He drove
my truck and trailer and knew a lot about vehicles( found another problem
created by the mechanics that worked on my truck and trailer in Big Pine);
he has a van.

Somebody gave me the number of another shuttle service but I know nothing
about them and have never called the numbers: Country Corner Suttle Service
:760-872-3951 or 1-877-656-0756.

Goforth

mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/pct-l