[pct-l] One of your true problems

First time PCT hikers all worry about rattlesnakes, water problems, Mexican
Nationals, but one over looked challege is ticks!! As important as choosing
the right pack is for each hiker to bring tweezers. ( This cannot be
overstated!!!) Ticks are more than plentiful in the spring during your first
few sections. Next???? In Washington , we have to replace our auto license
plate every few years. These are great for winter camping. ( Keeps your stove
from melting down  into snow) Also good for digging if you have forgotten a
shovel.