[pct-l] winter weather

Vic,

"Sure feel sorry for you guys (and gals) in colder areas, I went for
beautiful, warm, sunny hikes on Monday, Wednesday and yesterday as well
as mtn. biking on Thanksgiving morning (L.A. area). Today that storm =
that
blew in from up north came earlier than forecast and I ended up hiking
back in the rain (after spending a few hours at a hot springs) and then
spending hours in rain caused traffic jams on the freeways."

As hard as it  might be for you (and Charlie  :) to understand, I LOVE =
where we live and ALL the snow we get!  And, I don't need to drive =
anywhere, let alone in hours of traffic, to get to the out-of-doors.  I =
went snowshoeing this a.m. for 2 miles, right from my own front door =
into thousands of acres of open land right here at my 'home'.  Ain't it =
grand?!!   :)

Let's here it for all of us who LIVE in the out-of-doors, in cold =
weather climate (where I am at doesn't even compare with the REAL cold =
spots) and, live here and not LA or SD, because we don't want to live in =
LA or SD!      :)

A happy, cold blooded, 'hick from the sticks', where winter means =
winter, not a variation on summer,

JoAnn

multipart/alternative
  text/html