[pct-l] Sneeker Mileage

Actually I met quite a few thru-hiker's this summer who swore by Bo-Bo's
and although I got 1,500 + miles from my first pair of NB 803's well,
heck... I finally reasoned that I'm single with no dependents (and not
too many dependencies) so I decided to fork out the extra $$ to play
with some fancy shoes for Oregon and Washington, also without
warranties. Guess that's part of the addiction factor for some of us
ultralighter's who have a "condition" beyond control :-(

Hey, don't knock that titanium either... I'm one of those hiker's who
uses those $3.00/ea titanium tarp stakes eventhough I ended up finding
various size rocks most useful most of the time... but I just had to
have them!

Dave