[pct-l] New Balance 804's

Gee all this great endorsement of New Balance shoes, (feet swollen beyond
belief, useless for arch support, heels rubbed raw,) just makes me want to
phone Mom and ask for a pair for Christmas - along with a couple of rolls of
duct tape and a half dozen tubes of shoe goo. But, hey you're feet are
destined to suffer anyway, no escaping it, so maybe I'll just buy the
cheapest pair of running shoes I can find. By the time I use up all my shoe
goo and duct tape, my feet will be so numb that I won't even notice when the
shoes disintegrate. If I do, I'll just pop a few more pain pills. And Ron,
for the record, I didn't bring the shoe subject up and couldn't care less
what other hikers wear cause I got big, fat, flat, stinky, triple E, happy
feet. Happy and stinky due to genetics, not choice of footwear, of course.
(Oh, God, Lightning Bolt probably has some sort of foot defect such as
ingrown bunions or club foot and I'm about to be put in my proper place once
again - my apologies in advance)