[pct-l] Hiking Speed

In a message dated 11/16/2001 7:32:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lightningbolt94@hotmail.com writes:

> . Now stopping at 5:00
> pm when there is at least another 4 hours of prime hiking time left
> would just absolutely kill me!

Did you have a deadline?  What about the prime two *months* of hiking you
missed? Hiking through Washington during autumn with the glorious colors and
the threat of getting shut out also has it's advantages!

Just playing the devils advocate, but I'd seriously think I'd be missing
something, if I was back home in four months, instead of 5 or six.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---