[pct-l] San Gorgonio area conditions

I spent the weekend in Joshua Tree and pointed out the route you will be =
taking to my companions. There was no snow. We had some rain yesterday =
and there may have been some snow at higher elevations but it seldom =
lasts more than a few days. The probability of having problems with snow =
over Thanksgiving is quite low. I would only be concerned if I were to =
see reports of a major storm with in a week of my trip.

I'm considering a short section hike in section C between Mission Creek
and Big Bear during the Thanksgiving holiday.  Has anyone been there
very recently?  Can you tell me anything about the snow conditions you
encountered?
Marion Davison

multipart/alternative
  text/html