[pct-l] Re: Trail Food

ROYROBIN@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 11/5/01 4:00:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>salamander_savage@yahoo.com writes:
>  How else do you explain the first all
>  raw thru hike this year, on a diet of less than 3k
>  calories per day?  Most people said it couldn't be
>  done.  I'm surprised that no one here has mentioned
>  the accomplishment yet.   >>
>
>I'm not sure this accomplishment was accomplished.  Is there some
>verification of this, anyone?

Roy -
I'm with you on this one -- I remember the guy talking about it on the list,
but then he disappeared.  And I have a vague - and unconfirmed - impression
that he didn't get too far, so I'd also be interested if anyone knows what
happened to him.

Walk softly,
Jim

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart