[pct-l] Marathons in the Wilderness

But Tom, somebody must have liked the way the way the 1964 wilderness act was
crafted or it never would have been enacted. I think its exclusionary
provisions have far more popular support than you seem to think, including
marathoners on this list. I have no real beef with runners. To each his own,
but there is a time and place for everything. Look at how many people are
opposed on principle to drilling in an artic wilderness that 99.9% of them
will never see even though it would possibly save them money. On principle
alone! Remarkable!