[pct-l] Tents for the PCT-arrow shafts

Montedodge@aol.com wrote:

> <snip> go to an archery shop and replace it with an arrow
> shaft. Arrow shafts come in 36 in. lengths and can be cut to any size and
> come in a number of diameters.

Monte,

I used arrow shafts for the poles at the rear of my home-built.  The guy at the
shop was trying to tell me about all the available sizes, and how one could
purchase shafts that would telescope within one another.  If I remember right, he
also said that one could buy an inserts for the ends of the shaft that had male
and female threads, so that they could be screwed together.

Does this jive with your knowledge of archery stuff?

Eckert