[pct-l] Starter Trails

So- has anyone ever hiked the AT carrying absolutely nothing but a credit
card? Can it be done? I'd try it if I could afford it! Let's see, $150 a
night for B and B's, $50 a day for meals and tips times, say, 120 days =
$24,000. Would that be considered slack packing when there's no pack involved
at all? No gear to ponder over, no crowded shelters with snorers or
boozer/losers,  and to hell with the mom and pop resupply stations that carry
only pop tarts, starchy noodles, candy bars, beer, and fishing worms for
protein. And no stink to boot with a shower every night. Can't do THAT on the
PCT