[pct-l] AT verses PCT and Down Bags verses Bathtubs

"Bottom line is about ten times the number of people finish the AT as the
PCT which may be a more accurate gage of the to trails. On CDT would be
even tougher still!!"

I wouldn't think that that's an accurate guage...how about a comparison
between sucess rates instead of raw hiker numbers?  The AT is about 1 in
10, I'm pretty sure the PCT is higher.  That seems to point the opposite
way.  I don't really care which is the "toughest" trail, hell, they're all
a HUGE challenge anyway you look at them 500,000ft/2100miles vs.
350,000ft/2650miles...They both sound like fun!

-Hungry Howie & The New Sushi