[pct-l] Hiker recon (aka Where are they now?)

Let me try phrasing things a different way this time: Does anyone know of a
website besides PCTHiker.com featuring a 2001 PCT thru-hiker database that
would include contact info, and which might include any of the folks I'm in
search of, as listed in the message below? (I'm not denouncing PCTHiker.com,
it's a great site, but none of these folks have registered on there,
apparently.)

--------------

Does anyone have an e-mail address and/or website for 2001 thru-hikers "The
Snowy Owls" (Arial & Meliza)? I have a photo of these two young ladies from
Stehekin that I thought they might appreciate.

Also I'm trying to contact 2001 PCT hiker Bernie (at last check, trail name
was "Mooselegs"). Any info there would be appreciated, too.

Finally, there's this guy called Foxtrot who was hiking south from the
Canadian border this year, telling tales of grizzly bear encounters (in
Alaska, that is). Foxtrot, like me, gets around, and although I've happened
to run into him by chance three times on two trails, I still don't have an
e-mail address.

Gracias,
- blisterfree, PCT si! to eh? 1999-2001