[pct-l] where is everyone?

Hey, I seem to not be getting daily Digests.  Is everyone out-and-about =
so there are zero messages frequently?? =20

Had a grand trip to Mt. Rainier Nat. Park. Got in two day =
hikes...perfect views and trails.  'The Mountain' showed itself for the =
first time on our trip just as the sun was setting in the Paradise =
area...incredible. next day - perfectly clear skies and views of =
Mt.Adams, also.

Okay, I know this isn't PCT related so will end here (at least it's =
hiking related).

JoAnn

multipart/alternative
  text/html