[pct-l] TrailQuest Web Site Down

Earlier today, we found that the company with whom our domain name is =
registered has gone out of business.  We had no advance warning.  =
Therefore, our web address is no longer valid, and our site cannot be =
accessed.

We are in the process of securing a new domain name, and we will soon be =
back on-line with a new web address.  I will make the new address =
available as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, my and Brawny's recently completed PCT journals were at =
the TrailQuest site, so they aren't available at the present time, =
either.=20

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we'll be back in a day or so.

"Rainmaker"
David Mauldin
TrailQuest Site Administrator

multipart/alternative