[pct-l] IN SHAPE

Thanks for the responses. They range from "run
marathons" to "don't worry about it", I'll find out
eventually!!

Thanks.

Max

=====
This is an official message from the Lake Los Angeles chapter of the Christian Fun Brigade of which I serve as main spokesman. Members include Leslie and Marion, and don't forget Charlie and Cleo whose duties include barking at delivery people and big bad dogs on T.V.