[pct-l] Intro

First off,
Thanks to everyone who has contacted me on and off list about my questions.
I have never received this much helpful information on any other list and it is
greatly appreciated.

Now,  common themes in the replies are that March is pretty unpredictable. I
could have nice mild weathered hike or I could get drenched, scorched, snowed
on and otherwise abused.

Some of that sounds like my Texas weather.

My next question is this: Is there any good way to hike to the Laguna Mts, then
pick up the trail on the other side ?

Or any suggestions on what section would be accessable in March?

TV