[pct-l] PCT Trails Town Page At TrailQuest

The "PCT Trail Towns" page at the PCT TrailQuest site has been =
redesigned and updated.  It now contains reviews and ratings for each of =
the 39 trail towns Brawny and I visited on our hike from Mexico to =
Canada.  The page is located here:

http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws/PCTtrlsvcs.html .

Contributions to this page are welcome, and are essential if the =
information is to be kept up to date.  If you would like to do a review, =
or add your comments to an existing review, please send your =
contributions to me as e-mail to rainmaker@rabun.net .

We especially need reviews of Leavenworth, WA, Lone Pine, CA and Bishop, =
CA.

David Mauldin

To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom
http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws