[pct-l] (no subject)

Yo! PCT friend's;

I just got my 2001 PCT thru-hike photo's and journal posted at:
http://members.tripod.com/gohike  Just click the Pacific Crest Trail link
and you're there. This was one of the greatest experiences of my life and I
certainly met some of the greatest people in the world during my 109 days on
the trail!

I would have had it online sooner but I was back to my fulltime job just a
week after getting back home to North Carolina and like most, I was also
"dazed" in disbelief for a while from the recent attack's on New York and
Washington, but this kind of cowardice will only make us stronger and more
determined than ever to let freedom ring. God bless America!!!

Happy trails,
Dave Brock (Lightningbolt)

"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned
skyward..."
                                      Leonardo Da Vinci