[pct-l] List from the dead!!

 Everyone must be very busy!! ( Or dead!!) Had a good time at ALDA-west is
weekend!! Saw many old buddies and met some new ones. Had 13 thru-hikers from
this year's PCT and drove Chicago Dave there. Also Singing Steve dropped in.
Saw Chris Townsend slides also with Karen Bergers Triple Crown pics, Jeff
Budds canyon slides and I even showed my 1977 PCT slides done to music with
the Allman Brother's band. Good food and great weather. I helped folks make
about 30 stoves outside on the picnic table which seemed to be a fun hobby.
All of you folks need to join the ALDA_west and come by next year!!! Saw the
gal from Israel there who is making movies for a TV station. Saw
Fallingwater's newly designed tent and several others as well. ( You folks
missed out!!)