[pct-l] Kick-off Tapes going out Monday

 Tripod is bringing the copies from the kick-off tape today and will have
them in the mail Monday. Anyone who is did get a tape from Greg earlier or is
interested, please send me a private e-mail and I will get it to them Monday.
( PS, I lost most the addresses sent to me earlier and need to replace them
if you were interested) Tape could easily be called " Legends of the PCT"
with inviews of several trail angels and water stashers, former thru-hikers,
this year's latest and hottest gear, Rare footage of " Flyin Brian" not  in
the act of walking !! Plus all the people from this year's event. ( Even the
infamous Meadow Ed 's early trail  briefing on water holes along the route )
This tape is not sold in stores and is uncencored. Plus actual " Bonfire"
footage never before seen on camera!!!!!!!! Mad Monte