[pct-l] CDT and PCT

Those who are interested in a few pictures and reflections on a Californian's
first encounter with the Colorado CDT can find them at

http://www.oakapple.net/dhs/reports/colorado.html

For the immediate future, it's back to the PCT for me; I'll be doing section N,
Burney to Belden,
not because this is the best time of year to be doing it, especially this
dry year, but because I figure I might run into a few northbound through
hikers making extra good time this year.   I'll be carrying a little extra
water for them if they ask:

http://www.oakapple.net/pcnst/future.html

This time it looks like I will have some companions and a car shuttle,
so I will only have to hike one way.
Such a luxury for a day hiker!

Are there any organized maintained water caches in section N that I could
supplement?