[pct-l] Brian's 'hike'

David, thank you so much for sharing the San Jose Mercury article about =
Brian.  I forwarded it to friends and family who still cannot understand =
why I like to walk thru the woods w/weight on my back.  They may never =
understand and that is okay. We all know the feeling we get from being =
on the trail.

I can barely fathom what Brian is doing.  Needless to say it takes an =
incredible individual to even attempt what he is now doing. My thoughts =
are with him.  I know we all are 'on his side'!   :)

JoAnn

P.S. Dave Porter was a volunteer worker this last weekend on the PCT up =
here (No. CA) in the Shasta-Trinity NF. Another strong man, good worker, =
etc.  Without people like him and so many others (a lot from Back =
Country Horsemen and Long Dist. Hikers-West), there would be no PCT =
and/or it would not be maintained. A blanket THANK YOU to all PCT =
volunteers. Sorry, got off the subject of Brian.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---