[pct-l] Re: [cdt-l] No Further Recipes Will Be Posted

At 5:23 PM -0800 6/24/01, Joedaddy44@aol.com wrote:
>Rich,
>If you don't have a DELETE key on your computer keyboard, you can probably
>get one. Then you won't have to HARRASS those who post messages that YOU
>don't like!

Take a lot at the evidence before you start shouting at  me...she is literally
flloding the system with over 100 receipes... go figure it out before you
start laying into me...

Her receipes are the harassement...not my posts.

And if anyone else has any comments take it off list to me please...
there has been enough on the list already...