[pct-l] wave of pct hikers hits ...

I shuttled some thru hikers from Yosemite valley back
to Tuolumne Meadows yesterday (they wanted to finish
the JMT and see the valley).  They were: Brawny, Ben,
and Daybreak.  Brawny mentioned that Lightning Bolt
was hiking really fast, and is probably quite a ways
north of here. Also saw a few more thrus- Alexa,
Citrus and some others (missed the names). I printed
and shared Carl's report with them (it was a big
hit!)They all seem to be doing well and are loving the
trail. I sure enjoyed hearing about their adventures.
It sounds like a bunch more will be passing through in
the next few days. The mosquitoes are starting to be a
bother and there was a search on for 100% Deet (seems
that the stores in the area only have 29%?). Another
note - the hiker box at TM is pretty empty and the PCT
register is missing this year...
Katy