[pct-l] and now for something completely different

I can now sleep tonight, knowing that I have received adequate warning
regarding one of my favorite recreational materials.  Thank you, Eckert, for
sharing this outstandingly valuable information with us.  The next time I
cook up a batch of granite-dusted trail food I'll serve it with a side of
ex-lax....  ;-).

But how come the warning didn't say anything about chipped tooth enamel?

Golly, you'd thing somebody would get it right....

Thanks for the comic relief (in case my facetiousness gets taken
seriously!!!)

Christine