[pct-l] Big Bear Lake, Cal. Hostel - Grand Opening

Hello PCT hikers,

I just wanted to let everyone know about my hostel in Big Bear. If you
branch off th PCT (maybe 5 miles) you can hike through national forest all
the way to our street, one block from the hostel. Or you can call for pickup
from the highway 18 crossing or anywhere in Big Bear. Dorm rooms, showers,
group meals, pitch a tent on the lawn, whatever you need. Please add me to
your lists of PCT resources. If you pass a guy with a wolf looking dog
around Big Bear its probably be out for a hike. Enjoy.

Thanks,
Grayson

Big Bear Lake, Cal. Hostel - Grand Opening

Big Bear Lake
Mountain Resort Hostel
PO BOX 1951
527 Knickerbocker
Big Bear Lake, CA. 92315-1951
(909) 866-8900
AdventureHostel.com
FUN@AdventureHostel.com

June 18, 2001

Dear Hostel Owners & Operators,

I am happy to announce the grand opening of the Big Bear Lake Mountain
Resort Hostel. We are located in Big Bear Lake - a four season resort town
centrally located between Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Diego, Flagstaff,
Phoenix & Palm Springs. Really!

Big Bear Lake is 7000 feet up in the San Bernardino Mountains. In the Winter
we have Southern California's best two ski resorts within 2 miles of the
hostel.
(World Famous Snow Summit & Big Bear Mountain ski resorts w/snowboard parks)
In the Summer we have mountain biking and hiking, rock climbing and
watersports on the lake. The Snow Summit Scenic Skychair is open year round
for hikers, bikers and of course the winter snow bunnies and ski bums.

I would like to exchange flyers with other hostels. Please email me your
hostel's mailing address if you have a flyer rack and would be willing to
display my flyers. I also have either (8½" x 14") or (11" x 17") posters
that I would love to send if you have a place where they can stay.

I would be happy to host any of your hostel's staff if they are interested
in a trip to Big Bear.

I look forward to hearing from you and exchanging flyers and hopefully
seeing you up here soon,

Grayson McNeill
Grayson@AdventureHostel.com
(909) 866-8900