[pct-l] LINDA EXPOSED!!

Wow - this tops my list as one of the most pathetic un-bonding child like
posts I've seen.  Don't like a certain thread of posts?  Hey, let's put them
under a microscope and see if we can dig up some dirt - how about copyright?
Oooh yeah, now let's threaten them (to quote "there must be someplace I
can report you..and I will find it!!!").  Whether it is true or not, it
somehow reminds me of a gradeschool tattletale.  Not the type of post I'd
expect from a hiking list.  I have to agree with Jim - take this stuff
offline.  Strider, Monte, or Jim - we need a nice positive story again - you
guys are great at that - you always seem to get things back to a light
enjoyable mood.             -swoosh