[pct-l] Re: Recipes oops--

>From "Ginny & Jim Owen" <spiritbear2k@hotmail.com.:

>And where were you when pct-l was getting 40 to 50
>posts a day (or more) about alcohol stoves?
>
>_

Also- The stove flames did not get posted on 6 lists either!!!
The multiplier factor is terrible.

--->>>>What the heck is wrong you putting your recipes on a web page???

My search of the archives showed approximately 15 posts on stoves
per day to a low of 1... Stoves are (nearly)  mandatory gear for a thru or
other
LD hike.  Burritos on hot dog buns (which NO ONE carries BTW) are not.

QED

Please stop the receipes Linda.

Rich Calliger