[pct-l] <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>,<nct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>, <iat-l@mailman.backcountry.net>,<ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net>, <cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>,<at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

You should do this off-line. And not post my private answers back on line!
So- here is a response on-line-- keep the next off line please.

List masters- I object to the serious quantity of posts this person
is making on the same topic. She had posted over 4 receipes plus
addendums and "oops"-- that is infantile and rude.  This is not
a cooking list.

One - two receipes a month I do not mind.

Sincerely,

Rich Calliger

PS_

There are more receipes here they any human needs...if we want that
many, several references are available listing good quality trail
receipes.

In over 5000 miles of hiking including 2 thru hikes I found no need
to pick receipes off any list. And still need none. She is force-feeding
us- pun intended :-)

Here are my answers to her comments below:

At 10:12 AM -0800 6/19/01, Linda wrote:
>Hi Rich,
>1) I am posting on other sites (see listing)

You dont have to!

>2) Red & Ryan are starting up a database for recipes & such. It's in the
>works!

So what? Send them the reciepes and let them put it into a DB and
then anyone can access that if they want too. THAT is more logical/

>3) Others WANT me to post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah-- maybe 4 or 5-- I bet I could find more that DONT WANT 10 receipes
every week!

>4) Use your <delete> key! :0

Uncalled for... so I have got five banana receipes-- which makes you RUDE!
and me have to delete a LOT...why should you send so many in the first
place? Uncalled for.

>5) A book?!!? I'll think about it. ;)

really!? then stop posting here unless you go on a hike and have something
to contribute besides wheat and chaf!

>6) Profile? ugh! Does it exist? Where is it? Is it important? It's not
>important to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sacastic.

>7) Pic? No digital camera yet. Keeps you wondering!!!!!!!!!!! :0 LOL

Ditto. U could scan it in for .50 BTW.

>8) There's some readers who are on just 1 list!

So what! You offend the greatest number this way!!

>9) I have as much right as anyone to post something that is trail-related &
>significant. (If you're not "fueled" right, you're not going to make it. I'm
>talking longevity - for the rest of your life, too!)

BS- you post too much of the same stuff!! Your guidelines are not
my..If I want a food consultant I can hire one, get a book or search
the LOC...I dont need or want your receipes on line here-- esp so many!

>10) Seriously, Give me a break! This is getting old. And, it's infantile,

Your posts are. Stop them -- and apparently you have offended
others also. And there is no need to get personal and insult me.

>not to mention rude & obnoxious. So_o, if you don't like it /don't want it,
>drop Ryan a line.

You are the source of all that you mention.

I have every right to post my opinion as well-- you have NO RIGHT TO FLOOD
the system with receipes and insult me.

>OR,
>Thanks, Rich.
>Linda
>P. S.  I'm sorry. I don't enjoy talking to anyone like that. I've tried to
>please as many people as possible.

Who are you to try to please people? The Goddess of cookery? Excuse me!!!
Please stop posting receipes! (so many- you are insulting to keep
it going everyday).